If you are currently experiencing symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, nausea, or blurry vision, then you may be suffering from Binocular Vision Dysfunction (BVD).
- You are experiencing symptoms of BVD, such as headaches, blurry vision, anxiety, nausea, or dizziness.
- You have already spoken with one or more specialists regarding your symptoms, but nothing seems to help.
- You have experienced a concussion or a TBI (traumatic brain injury).
- You have been diagnosed with dyslexia, ADHD, or another learning disability.
- You suspect you might be experiencing BVD and want to know for sure.